Student Financial Services
Add an authorized user to your eBill account
Add an Authorized User Online
Authorized users can:
- Establish a payment plan
- View eBills to see the latest charges on your student's account
- Make electronic payments to your student's account
Please note: Authorized users do NOT have access to the student's academic records or other personal information.
To add an authorized user, log in to the Hofstra portal at my.hofstra.edu and follow these steps:
- Select the Menu icon in the upper left corner
- Under Student Services, select Student Payment Center
- Click on My Payment Center, which will open a new browser to take you to the TouchNet Payment Gateway
- Under My Profile Setup on the right, select Authorized Users
- Enter the email address of the authorized user you are adding to your account and select Yes for all three questions
- Click Continue
- Read the agreement, check the “I Agree” box and click Continue
An email will be sent to the address of the individual you added as an authorized user with instructions on how to log in.
If you have questions, you can reach your Student Financial Services counselor at email@example.com or 516‐463‐8000.