Student Financial Services
Making Payments Online
To make a payment, log in to the Hofstra portal at my.hofstra.edu and follow these steps:
- Select the Menu Icon.
- Under Student Services, select Student Payment Center.
- Click on My Payment Center, which brings you to the TouchNet Payment Gateway.
- Click Make a Payment on middle of page. Click Make a Payment.
- If you wish to pay the entire amount due, click on the current account balance. Enter an amount you wish to pay if different than the current account balance. Click Continue.
- Select a payment method.
a) If you have previously saved a payment method, click on the drop down menu and click Select.
b) If you are not using a saved payment method, from the drop down menu select New Electronic Check (checking or savings*) or New Credit Card via PayPath**. Then click Select . Enter Account and Billing Information. Check Option to Save and click Continue.
* Important: Double check your routing and account number or credit card number to avoid returned checks or failed payments and associated fees. Savings accounts are accepted for web checks as long as no limitatons are in place with the payer’s bank. Please inquire with your bank regarding their policy prior to using a savings account as a web check.
- Review payment details and click Submit Payment to continue.
- A Payment Receipt will show your completed transaction.
**Please note: PayPath/Heartland is a third party vendor who charges a non‐refundable service fee of 2.85% (minimum $3) of the amount paid via credit card.
If you have questions, you can reach your Student Financial Services counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516‐463‐8000