UNDERWRITE WITH WRHU!
Radio Hofstra University thanks the following underwriters for their generous support:
- ARC Excess & Surplus
- Carmela’s Italian Restaurant
- Chateau Briand
- James Metzger/The Whitmore Group
- Long Island Nets NBA G-League Franchise
- Long Island Ducks Atlantic League Baseball Franchise
- New York Islanders National Hockey League Franchise
- New York Riptide Major League Lacrosse Franchise
- Shift Education of Technology
- The Inn at Fox Hollow
- The Lawrence Herbert School of Communication
- The Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Class A Roofing and Siding
- Golden Entertainment
- Hotel Indigo East End
- Karp Kia of Rockville Centre
- Law Offices of Stephen F. Goldstein
- Live Nation
- Paint Place NY
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center Smithtown
WRHU broadcasts in the number one media market in the world. Millions of people live within the WRHU signal. They are active people with disposable income who are willing to try new products and services.
Local businesses and national corporations can benefit from underwriting announcements on WRHU.
There are many underwriting sponsorship opportunities for your business to explore.
Underwriting programs on WRHU helps us to continue to grow the next generation of media professionals as we serve local communities with a vivid tapestry of content.
From Hofstra sports coverage to Hofstra's Morning Wake-Up Call, WRHU attracts dedicated listeners from the Hofstra University community. WRHU attracts listeners from the local community by airing a wide variety of public affairs / talk programs. Examples include “Well Said” hosted by Ira Nash MD (in partnership with the Donald and Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra / Northwell) Mondays at 4pm and “Newsline” a live local newscast weekdays at 5:30pm. There are also many music shows created and aired by WRHU staff which also attract local listeners.