If you are having any difficulty using this website, please contact the Help Desk at Help@nullHofstra.edu or 516-463-7777 or Student Access Services at SAS@nullhofstra.edu or 516-463-7075. Please identify the webpage address or URL and the specific problems you have encountered and we will address the issue.


How to Obtain an Internship

Minors in LGBTQ+ Studies may secure internships through the Office of Off-Campus Education (OCE). OCE provides guidance and leads on how to obtain an internship that fulfills HCLAS degree requirements. With the help of the OCE coordinator and the LGBTQ+ Program Director, students who have secured an internship designate a faculty sponsor, who will direct a research paper related to some aspect of the student's work.

For more information on OCE please call Rene M. Giminiani-Caputo at (516) 463-5823 or via email.