Most stringed and wind instruments are available on a semester-by-semester rental basis, subject to the following basic conditions:
- Students requiring the use of an instrument must be registered for the appropriate course in which the instrument is to be used during the semester.
- Students must receive written approval from the teacher of the course in question. This approval should be in the form of an attendance list submitted by the instructor to the Librarian.
- Only the Department Secretary can give out instruments.
- Students MUST pay the $10 rental fee and sign and accept the provisions of the rental contract kept by the Secretary.
- Instruments must be returned promptly in good condition when due or final course grade may be withheld.
- Students requesting instrument rentals for any other reasons must get approval from an instructor and the Department Chairman.