TESOL & Bilingual Education Admission Requirements
For up to date information on admission requirements, please visit the program links below:
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL), M.S.Ed.
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL), Advanced Certificate
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) with Specialization in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), M.A.
- Languages Other Than English & Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, M.S.Ed.
- Languages Other Than English (LOTE) & Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), M.A.
- Bilingual Education, M.A.
- Bilingual Education: Intensive Teacher Institute (ITI), Advanced Certificate
- Bilingual Education Teaching Certificate Extension Program, Advanced Certificate
Application are received on a rolling basis for both Spring and Fall Enrollment. All applications are to be submitted online through the Office of Graduate Admissions. For more information on applying for graduate studies at Hofstra, please contact:
For more information about the program, please contact:
Tatiana Gordon, Ed.D.