Student Financial Services - made up of Financial Aid, the Bursar, and Registrar - assists students and their families with funding a Hofstra education, registering for classes, and other administrative processes.
- Financial Aid - Financial Aid is here to help you make the most of the funding options available to you.
- Bursar/Student Accounts - The Office of the Bursar/Student Accounts is responsible for the billing, the processing of payments, refunds and the collections of receivables of all student accounts.
- Registrar - The Office of the Registrar is responsible for registration, collecting grades and attendance data, and other academic processes.
- January 18 - University closed in observance of holiday
- January 19 - Last day of classes - January 2 week session
- January 26 - Last day of classes - January 3 week session
- February 1 - Spring Semester begins
- February 7 - Last Day to register for a class online
- February 8 - Late registration fee ($300) begins for all students; overrides need for all courses
- February 8 - $25 program change fee for all changes to existing registrations; overrides needed for all courses
- February 15 - Late payment fee assessed ($150) for all accounts with outstanding balances
- February 16 - Absolute last day to register or add a course
If you know what you're looking for, use the self-service links below for all your financial services needs.
- Financial Friday – FERPA vs. Authorized User vs. eSpace: Know the Difference
- Financial Friday – Making An Online Payment
- Financial Friday – Payment Plan Option
- How to Read Your Bill & the Dewar Tuition Insurance Plan
- Financial Friday – Bridging the Gap
- Financial Friday – What to do after you accept your loans
Student Financial Services A-Z
Student Financial Services and Registrar Suite
206 Memorial Hall
Due to Covid-19 virus, our staff is working remotely and our offices are not open to visitors. If you need assistance, please contact via phone or email.