Educating for Personal and Professional Achievement.
Educational Philosophy: The Zarb School is dedicated to a student-focused education that provides students the foundational knowledge and decision-making skills to achieve their personal and professional goals. Our educational mission is driven by our commitment to academic excellence and is enriched by the opportunities of our location.
Values, Principles, and Practices: We realize our Mission and Educational Philosophy by offering multiple-degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels and adhering to the following Values, Principles and Practices:
- Maintaining a collegiate setting dedicated to the advancement of learning and knowledge.
- Supporting high standards of ethical conduct among all members of the Zarb School community.
- Valuing diversity and creating a supportive and collegial environment.
- Maintaining a culture of academic excellence by supporting and rewarding faculty achievements in teaching, scholarship, and service.
- Cultivating close faculty interaction with students to develop their personal and professional skills.
- Attracting motivated students who will be respected for their personal and professional success and contributions to society.
- Bringing cutting-edge business practices and current academic insight to our students.
- Striving for continuous improvement through regular assessment of our mission, educational philosophy, and educational outcomes.
Core Educational Objectives: The Zarb School is committed to a rigorous and relevant curriculum that seeks to achieve the following core educational goals:
- Strong functional knowledge in the student's area of specialization.
- Proficiency in communication.
- Development of analytical and critical thinking skills for effective decision making.
- Understanding the issues of the contemporary global business environment.
- Knowledge of current information and communication technologies.
- Awareness of the ethical and social responsibility issues in business.