Transfer Admission - Visit Opportunities
- Transfer Days
Interested in transferring to Hofstra University? Then be sure to attend one of our upcoming events especially created for transfer students.
Our upcoming Transfer Events are:
- Transfer Day - Tuesday, November 21, 2017 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Transfer Day - Wednesday, November 22, 2017 (9 a.m.-3 p.m.)
- Transfer Day – Tuesday, November 28, 2017 (9 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- Transfer Day: Exclusive Enrollment Hours for Nassau Community College – Tuesday, November 28, 2017 (9 a.m.-11 a.m.)
- Transfer Day – Monday, December 4, 2017 (9 a.m.-7p.m.)
- Transfer Day: Exclusive Enrollment Hours for Suffolk County Community College – Monday, December 4, 2017 (9 a.m.-11 a.m.)
- Transfer Day – Monday, December 11, 2017 (9 a.m.-7 p.m.)
- Transfer Day: Exclusive Enrollment Hours for Community College Students – Monday, December 11, 2017 (9 a.m.-11 a.m.)
Hofstra Transfer Days are held regularly throughout the winter and summer. Register for the event for specific dates and times.
At this event you will be able to:
Receive an admission decision on the spot once you submit a transfer application (the application fee is even waived!)
- Receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation and then meet with one of our Academic Advisement Deans to discuss the applicability of your transfer credits and intended major.
- Register for classes. Take advantage of the opportunity to choose the schedule you want and need.
- Talk to Financial Aid Counselors and explore your financial aid opportunities.
Please remember to bring transcripts from all colleges or universities attended since high school (may be unofficial).
We want you see for yourself our beautiful campus and learn more about all of the incredible opportunities that Hofstra has to offer you both inside the classroom and out.
The Transfer Center
Our Transfer Center counselors are here to answer any questions you may have and ensure that the transferring process goes smoothly. During the summer, individual interviews with a Transfer Center counselor are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. During the school year, counselors are available Monday through Friday. To schedule an interview, call the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 516-463-6700 or email us.
Please remember to bring copies of transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities to your appointment with the Transfer Center.
Information Sessions and Campus Tours
Our information sessions and tours allow you to learn about admission, scholarships and financial aid, as well as explore the Hofstra campus with a current student. Information sessions are generally held Monday through Friday at 10:15 am. to 2 p.m., Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. and 11 p.m., and select Sundays at 10 a.m. Click here to schedule a visit.