At 5:30 a.m. on Monday, September 26, Earl Ovington Blvd from Hempstead Tpk to Charles Lindbergh Blvd. and Charles Lindbergh Blvd from Earl Ovington Blvd. to Westbury Blvd will be closed.
Beginning at 11:30 a.m.:
- Hempstead Tpke. (Route 24) will be closed from Oak Street to Merrick Ave.
- Oak Street will be closed from Hempstead Tpk to Westbury Blvd.
- California Ave & Meadowbrook Place will be closed northbound at Belmont Place.
- Uniondale Ave. & Manor Parkway will be closed northbound at McKenna Place
- Lawrence Street will become a one-way going north from Route 24 to Westbury Blvd.
- Courtenay Rd will become a one-way going south from Route 24 to Front Street
- Marvin Ave, Walton Ave Gilroy Ave and Cunningham Ave. will become one-way streets going south from Route 24
No Parking Will Be Allowed on:
Oak Street, Lawrence Street, Courtenay Rd and McKenna Pl.
No commercial traffic will be allowed on any of the roadways listed above.