Hybrid Executive MBA Program
The Frank G. Zarb School of Business has recently launched a new hybrid EMBA program geared toward today's working professional. The hybrid Executive MBA program can be completed in 18 months and combines the convenience of online learning with on-site classes held twice a month, on Saturdays.
Executive MBA highlights include:
- Executive Speaker Series featuring C-Suite industry leaders
- Small class sizes of fewer than 20 students
- An all-inclusive tuition that incorporates a global practicum. Previous destinations include Japan, China, and South Africa.
- Leadership assessment and individualized executive coaching, using the globally recognized, scientifically designed Hogan Development Survey
- GMAT is typically waived based on professional work experience
- Networking opportunities with high-caliber peers from multiple industries
- A global management centered curriculum that incorporates state-of-the-art courses such as Spreadsheet Modeling, Conflict Collaboration and Negotiation; and Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Scholarships opportunities for qualified candidates
- Apply now for the fall semester
The 29 students from Hofstra's online MBA and executive MBA programs had come to South America for a Global Practicum to learn about the continent’s emerging markets and broad industrial base.