Top Ranked Online MBA Program
The Zarb School of Business' online MBA program is ranked #17 in the nation by The Princeton Review and #36 in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report, and #24th globally by QS World University Rankings, prestigiously positioning Zarb as the highest ranked online MBA program in the New York metropolitan area.
Located on Long Island in New York, Hofstra's Zarb School of Business offers a number of graduate level programs. The Online MBA Program is the newest program in the Zarb school offered as a fully accredited MBA program to working professionals through completely online courses.
Why the Hofstra Online MBA Program?
- The first distance learning program in Strategic Business Management and Strategic Healthcare Management in New York.
- AACSB accredited school for over 40 years.
- GMAT or GRE requirements waived under certain conditions, based on progressive work experience.
- Courses taught by full-time faculty members and leading practitioners in the field.
- Leadership assessment and individualized executive coaching, using the globally recognized, scientifically designed Hogan Development Survey
- Leverages close proximity to the New York business world through industry liaisons, events and career services.
The Online MBA is designed for you to accommodate your busy schedule. Students have the opportunity to network through many initiatives throughout the program.Hear from Online MBA Students
Learn more about our online MBA Program at a Webinar Information Session. To register for the next information session click here...Attend an Online MBA Info Session
The Online MBA program, centered on Long Island in New York, is a distance learning program tailored for those business professionals are looking to advance beyond their current degree...Our Online MBA Program
Zarb’s 83 full-time professors come from all over the world and bring to the classroom a breadth of knowledge and experience.Meet Our Faculty
Credit notice: From The Princeton Review, November © 2018 TPR Education. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without the express written permission is prohibited.
From the Princeton Review, October © 2017 TPR Education. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited.