Top Ranked Online MBA Experience at Hofstra
From The Princeton Review, September © 2016 TPR Education. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States.
The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited.
The Online MBA is designed for you to accommodate your busy schedule. Students have the opportunity to network through many initiatives throughout the program. | more |
Learn more about our online MBA Program at a Webinar Information Session. To register for the next information session click here... | more |
The Zarb School of Business' online MBA program is ranked #15 in the nation by The Princeton Review and #36 in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report prestigiously positioning Zarb as the highest ranked online MBA program in the New York metropolitan area.
Located on Long Island in New York, Hofstra's Zarb School of Business offers a number of graduate level programs. The Online MBA Program is the newest program in the Zarb school offered as a fully accredited MBA program to working professionals through completely online courses.
Why the Hofstra Online MBA Program?
- The first distance learning program in Strategic Business Management and Strategic Healthcare Management in New York.
- AACSB accredited school for over 40 years.
- GMAT or GRE requirements waived under certain conditions, based on progressive work experience.
- Courses taught by full-time faculty members and leading practitioners in the field.
- Leverages close proximity to the New York business world through industry liaisons, events and career services.
The Online MBA program, centered on Long Island in New York, is a distance learning program tailored for those business professionals are looking to advance beyond their current degree... | more |
Zarb’s 83 full-time professors come from all over the world and bring to the classroom a breadth of knowledge and experience. | more |