The Frank G. Zarb School of Business has recently launched a new hybrid Executive MBA (EMBA) program geared toward today's experienced professional. Continue your professional commitments while maintaining work-life balance. Complete the Executive MBA program in just 11 months through the convenience of online learning combined with select on-site Saturday classes.
- Why Earn a Hofstra EMBA? Experiential learning through the study of business cases, company sponsored projects, and executive-directed discussions on current global and local business topics.
- An executive-centered curriculum incorporating state-of-the-art courses that focus on important business principles. Learn About the Curriculum
- Networking opportunities with a diverse group of high caliber peers, C-Suite industry leaders, and an active alumni base. Meet the Dean’s Advisory Board
- Learn from the best of the best– faculty include winners of best teaching awards, distinguished professors, and department chairs. Meet the Faculty
- Leadership assessment with individualized executive coaching using the globally recognized, scientifically designed Hogan Development Survey. Learn more about Leadership Assessment & Executive Coaching
- A one-week global immersion experience through the Global Practicum. Previous destinations include Japan, China, and South Africa.
- Graduate Business Career Relations dedicated to helping students and alumni advance their careers. Learn more about the career resources
Applying to the Program
- Admission Requirements
- The GMAT is not required for admission.
- The Early Application deadline is May 1st while the preferred application deadline is June 15th. Following this date, applications are reviewed on a space-available basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply early in the cycle for scholarship consideration. Apply now for the fall semester.
- A competitive all-inclusive tuition. Learn more about tuition and financial aid.
Xuemao Wang, EMBA 2001
"I am honored to be one of Hofstra's inaugural EMBA program graduates. The Executive MBA program not only provided an excellent training of knowledge and skill sets in business and management, which prepared me to be a capable manager, but more importantly, it built strong self-awareness and confidence, which prepared me to be a courageous leader."