- MS Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS Adult - Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- MS Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- DNP Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- DNP Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- DNP Family Nurse Practitioner
- DNP Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
The career outlook for advanced practice nurses is expected to grow 31 percent by 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies’ graduate nursing programs prepare students to hold advanced practice nursing and leadership positions in a multitude of settings, including hospitals, ambulatory sites and private practices.