Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies
About the School
Advances in clinical care and the transformation in the health care delivery models spurred by national reform efforts make this an ideal time to launch the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.
The master of science programs with a major in nursing are accredited by the New York State Board of Regents.
The Master's Degree program in Nursing at the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001
For more information about types of nursing program accreditation, please visit http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/agencies.aspx.
Facts and Figures
- The retention rate for the graduate nursing program is 97%
- The graduation rate for the graduate nursing program is 100%
- AGACNP Board Certification pass rate for 2018 is 94.44%
- FNP ANCC Board Certification pass rate for 2018 is 90%
- Employment rate for all graduated students from the Class of 2018 is 100%
In keeping with an interprofessional framework and an active, adult learning environment, the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies utilizes pedagogies that emphasize active learning. Each pedagogical approach employed requires significant independent study and preparation on the part of the students to successfully participate in active learning opportunities.