The Zarb School of Business' 38-credit online MBA program* is ranked No. 9 in the nation by Poets and Quants, No. 16 by The Princeton Review, and No. 24 globally by QS World University Rankings, positioning Zarb's Online MBA program as the highest ranked online MBA program in the New York metropolitan area.
Boost Your Credentials
Why the Hofstra Online MBA?
- The first distance learning program in Strategic Business Management and Strategic Healthcare Management in New York
- AACSB accredited school for over 40 years
- GMAT or GRE requirements waived under certain conditions, based on progressive work experience
- Courses taught by full-time faculty members and leading practitioners in the field
- Leadership assessment and individualized executive coaching, using the globally recognized, scientifically designed Hogan Development Survey
- Leverages proximity to the New York business world through industry liaisons, events, and career services.
Located on Long Island in New York, Hofstra's Zarb School of Business offers several graduate level programs. The Online MBA program is the newest program in the Zarb school offered as a fully accredited MBA program to working professionals through completely online courses.
*To be eligible for the 38-credit program, you must have qualifying credits from a business undergraduate degree at an AACSB accredited institution. Qualifying credits include undergraduate courses taken within the previous five years, with a grade of B or better, in Economics, Legal Aspects of Business, and a specific undergraduate business major. Without these qualifying credits, you will be able to complete the MBA within 45 credits.
Behind the Program
About the Zarb School
At the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, learn in our technologically sophisticated facilities focusing on financial markets, cybersecurity, marketing research, data, and behavioral analysis.
The Zarb School of Business welcomes applications from baccalaureate degree holders from regionally accredited institutions or the non-U.S. equivalent. Applications are currently being accepted to our new distance learning Online MBA program for fall admission.
Credit notice: From The Princeton Review, November © 2018 TPR Education. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without the express written permission is prohibited.
From the Princeton Review, October © 2017 TPR Education. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited.