Top Ranked Online MBA Program
The Zarb School of Business' 36-credit online MBA program is a consistently top-ranked program in the nation by Poets & Quants, The Princeton Review, U.S. News and World Report, and QS World University Rankings, positioning Zarb's Online MBA program as the highest-ranked online MBA program in the New York metropolitan area.
Boost Your Credentials
Learn about the Zarb School's Online MBA program, including curriculum info, unique features, experiential opportunities, and more.
Why the Hofstra Online MBA?
- The first distance learning MBA program in New York with concentrations in Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Business Management and Strategic Healthcare Management.
- AACSB-accredited school for over 40 years
- GMAT or GRE waivers are available for candidates with a qualifying academic and professional background who have earned an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher. Additional waivers may be available upon application review.
- Courses taught by full-time faculty members and leading practitioners in the field
- Leadership assessment and individualized executive coaching, using the globally recognized, scientifically designed Hogan Development Survey
- Leverages proximity to the New York business world through industry liaisons, events, and career services
Behind the Program
About the Zarb School
At the Frank G. Zarb School of Business, learn in our technologically sophisticated facilities focusing on financial markets, cybersecurity, marketing research, data, and behavioral analysis.
Hofstra University can help you get where you want to go, with small classes, dedicated faculty, and a beautiful, energized campus, plus all the opportunities of New York City within easy reach.
The Zarb School of Business welcomes applications from baccalaureate degree holders from regionally accredited institutions or the non-U.S. equivalent. Applications are currently being accepted to the Online MBA program on a rolling basis.
Credit notice: From The Princeton Review, November ©2018 TPR Education. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without the express written permission is prohibited.
From The Princeton Review, October ©2017 TPR Education. All rights reserved. Used by permission and protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. The printing, copying, redistribution, or retransmission of this Content without express written permission is prohibited.