To support and engage students throughout their academic experience.
We plan a variety of events, awards and programs for students interested in pursuing academic research.
We oversee and collaborate with a number of units on campus that support academic development and success. Furthermore, we are proud to highlight our students’ academic achievements on the following pages.
We advise students on domestic and international prestigious scholarships and fellowships.
We assist and guide students on international experiences that support a Hofstra education.
We guide students on policies and procedures related to various academic concerns.
- Grade Appeal Policy and Procedures
- Undergraduate: Academic Leaves/Withdrawals, Dismissal, Exclusions, and Probation Standards
- Graduate: Academic Policies and Procedures
- see "Academic Leaves/Withdrawals, and Maintaining Matriculation Policy"
- see "Policy for Dismissal and Appeal of Dismissal From a Graduate/Post-Graduate Program"
- Ethics Point
- Hofstra Honor Code and Violations
- Undergraduate Scholarship Renewal and Appeals
Comila Shahani-Denning, PhD
Interim Senior Provost for Academic Affairs and Graduate Studies
Elfreda V. Blue, PhD
Vice Provost for Undergraduate Studies
Suzanne L. Pike, MPA, CAS
Associate Provost for Academic Support and Study Abroad
Chair, Hofstra Honor Board
Dia Whyte, MBA, MSED
Coordinator of the University Bulletin and Curriculum
Senior Support Specialist