Accelerated One-Year Hybrid MBA
The Accelerated MBA program is designed for students with a business administration background seeking to complete their MBA in one year. Students can start the accelerated MBA program in fall and spring semesters. The program is a 38 credit program with courses offered during the day and evening.
Benefits and unique features:
- 12 month program with the flexibility to take classes online and on-site
- Concentrations in Strategic Healthcare Management and Strategic Business Management
- Career counseling and job search services through the Graduate Business Career Services
- 20 plus graduate business student organizations
- GMAT waivers available based on experience and/or academic credentials
For additional information, contact the Zarb Graduate Business Department at (516) 463-ZARB (9272) or via email at gradbusiness[at]hofstra.edu.