The Flex MBA Program
Expand your business knowledge and advance your career with the Zarb School of Business Flex MBA.
Flex MBA students have access to:
- Flexible scheduling to fit your academic needs. Day, evening, on-site and online courses available
- State-of-the-art facilities and technologies used in today's most advanced companies
- 34 Bloomberg professional terminals in the Martin B. Greenberg Trading Room
- High-tech classrooms supported by rich online library and business data sources
- The Zarb Executive Speaker Series, where student learn from c-suite executives
- Networking and mentorship opportunities with the Zarb School alumni
- Corporate site visits and networking in New York City, just 25 miles from campus
- Extensive career consulting and job search services of Graduate Business Career Services
- Over 20 Graduate Business Student Organizations
The Zarb School of Business MBA is ranked by U.S. News among the top 100 part-time MBA programs in the U.S. and is among the top MBA programs offered on Long Island and the greater New York City area.
This program is 38-45 credits and can be completed in 2 years. The program is available part time or full time and in the following concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Health Services Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- Professional Accountancy
- Quality Management
- Sports & Entertainment Management
In some instances, the GMAT requirement may be waived based on a review of your application. Please refer to theHofstra bulletin for more information.
According to the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), 86 percent of global companies plan to hire MBA graduates in 2017. Additionally, the U.S. Department of Labor Statistics reports an above average job growth rate in management areas such as health services management, information systems, and management analytics. With a wide range of program offerings, exceptional faculty and dedicated graduate business career services, the Zarb School of Business prepares you for new heights of success both inside and outside of the classroom.
To speak with an admission director, contact the Zarb Graduate Business Department at (516) 463-ZARB (9272) or via email at gradbusiness[at]hofstra.edu.