Are you looking to stay current with new developments in your field, enter a new career, or improve your skills and knowledge? Our non-credit certificate programs offer a practical, structured program of study in flexible, convenient courses designed for busy adults. Students receive a certificate of completion upon finishing their certificate program. We also offer many professional certification programs to enhance your credentials.
You may also be interested in taking one of the many credit certificate programs offered by Graduate Admissions.
Non-Credit Certificate Programs
- Certificate in Bookkeeping Principles and Practices Using QuickBooks
- Deaf Studies (ASL) Certificate Program
- Digital and Social Media Intensive Certificate Program
- Health Care Information Technology Program
- Microsoft Database Design Certificate Program
- 21st Century Not-for-Profit Management
- Object-Oriented Programming Certificate Program
- Paralegal Studies Certificate Program
- Project Management and Implementation Certificate Program
- School Facilities Management Certificate Program
- Sports Journalism Certificate Program for Teens
- Web Site Development Certificate Program - Basic
- Web Site Development Certificate Program - Advanced