New York Baseball Academy: 2018 Winter Baseball Workouts
For Players Ages 7-17
David S. Mack Physical Education Center, North Campus
4 Sessions per Workout:
January 21 and 28 (Sundays)
February 3, 2018 (Saturday)
February 11, 2018 (Sunday)
SPECIAL BONUS: On February 3, Practice with the Pride Baseball Team in the Sports Bubble!
Hitting and Position Workout- Ages 7-12: 7:00 - 9:00pm
Hitting and Position Workout- Ages 13-17: 5:00 - 7:00pm
Pitching and Catching Workout- Ages 7-12: 5:00 - 7:00pm
Pitching and Catching Workout- Ages 13-17: 7:00 - 9:00pm
Hitting and Position Workout- Ages 7-12: 3:00 - 5:00pm
Hitting and Position Workout- Ages 13-17: 1:00 - 3:00pm
Pitching and Catching Workout- Ages 7-12: 1:00 - 3:00pm
Pitching and Catching Workout- Ages 13-17: 3:00 - 5:00pm
Tuition per Workout
$320 for Pitching and Catching Workout
$280 for Hitting and Position Workout
Baseball Workshop Objectives
- Learn from the experienced professional teaching staff at the finest, most comprehensive and productive program on Long Island.
- Enrollment is limited due to the amount of time we devote to each player.
- Parents and coaches are welcome and encouraged to stay at each session.
- Be evaluated and trained by Hofstra’s Division I coaching staff and NYBA coaches and collegiate players. At the conclusion of the final session, all participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- John Russo, Hofstra University Head Coach
- John Habyan, Hofstra University Pitching Coach (Former New York Yankee and MLB Veteran)
- Matt Wesinger, Hofstra University Assistant Baseball Coach
- Hofstra Pride baseball players
- NYBA veteran coaching staff
|Workout Offerings (Register Online)|
|Y8020||Hitting and Position Workout (Ages 7-12)||Get Class Info|
|Y8021||Hitting and Position Workout (Ages 13-17)||Get Class Info|
|Y8022||Pitching and Catching Workout (Ages 7-12)||Get Class Info|
|Y8023||Pitching and Catching Workout (Ages 13-17)||Get Class Info|
Manual Registrations: Download NYBA Registration and Medical Form