Student Financial Services
Payment Plan: Change Method of Payment
Changes to payment plans must be done through the login of the individual who set up the plan.
- Select the Menu Icon.
- Under Student Services, select Student Payment Center.
- Click My Payment Center, which brings you to the TouchNet Payment Gateway.
- Click My Payment Profile on the right, under My Profile Setup.
- Under Add New Payment Method, from the drop-down menu select New Electronic Check (checking or savings*) or New Credit Card via PayPath**. Then click Select. Enter Account and Billing Information. Save payment method with a new name then Continue.
*Important: Double check your routing and account number or credit card number to avoid returned checks or failed payments and associated fees. Savings accounts are accepted for web checks as long as no limitations are in place with the payer’s bank. Please inquire with your bank regarding their policy prior to using a savings account as a web check.
- Check “I Agree” on the agreement page, then click Continue.
- Go to the Payment Plans tab.
- Under Currently Enrolled Plans, go to Payment Method column heading of your payment schedule. Click Update All Methods.
- From the drop-down menu select the payment method you added and click Save.
- Review the schedule of payments and click Confirm.
- Delete the previously saved payment method that was associated with your payment plan. Click on the Home icon/tab and click My Payment Profile.
- Under Saved Payment Methods, click Delete to remove the old payment method.
** Please note: PayPath/Heartland is a third-party vendor who charges a non‐refundable service fee of 2.85% (minimum $3) of the amount paid via credit card.
If you have questions, you can reach your Student Financial Services counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516‐463‐8000