The High Rises
(Alliance, Bill of Rights, Constitution, Estabrook, Enterprise, Vander Poel)
- Six high-rise residence halls are located directly north of the Student Center.
- Each high-rise building accommodates between 225 to 300 students.
- The high rises consists of single, double, triple, and quad rooms with common area bathrooms at each end of the hallway.
- Vander Poel Hall is home to Honors College students only.
Nassau and Suffolk
- A six-story twin complex provides accommodations for approximately 465 undergraduate students.
- Suite-style living comprised of 4 or 5 students with a semi-private bathroom.
- Bedrooms are either single or double rooms with some suites having a common lounge.
- The sixth floor of Nassau Hall is reserved for hofstra.edu/TLC
(Newport, Dover, Portsmouth, Quincy, Cambridge, Hampton, Hempstead, Norwich, Jamestown and Plymouth)
- The largest residence hall complex on the campus has three courtyards with a total of 12 two-story houses.
- Individual houses accommodate between 55 to 65 residents per house.
- Williamsburg and Salem Houses are reserved specifically for first year students.
- Each house is suite-style living comprised of either:
o 4 person suites- Two doubles with a shared lounge and bathroom.
o 5 person suites- Two doubles, one single, with a shared bathroom and no lounge.
o 3 person suites- One double and one single with a shared lounge and bathroom.
o 2 person suites- Two “Super Singles” with a shared lounge and bathroom.
o Triple room with a shared bathroom and no lounge.